THREE STRUCTURE MODELS
SCHOOL OF THE APOSTOLIC MESSAGE
Hagnos aims at fostering leadership restructuring through practical training in a formal setting by establishing School of the Apostolic Message (SAM). The aim of SAM is to build the builders. SAM is our biblical training institute with the mission to mentor, disciple and empower people to equally disciple others through practical engagement course module. Training courses are divided into several modules with some of the emphasis like Transition Class for new converts, Special Course on the Revelation of Jesus Christ, Understanding the Applications of the Five-Fold Ministries, Kingdom Politics and Governance, Kingdom Economics, Sight for Kingdom Businesses and Investment for Economic Renewal e.t.c
Read more : www.hagnos.ie/sam
To enrol for this training course, kindly contact email@example.com
STRATEGIC OUTREACH PROJECTS
Impacting the nations through Strategic Outreach Projects (SOP). SOP focuses on world systemic impact through dynamic campaigns and providing sight to leadership systems that can bring national economic shifts. SOP is also involved in missionary works, discipleship, and apostolic evangelism to declare the reality of Christ’s love to the unchurched; thereby establishing independent kingdom communities around the world by providing empowering resources. We equally provide trend analysis, future casting, and accurate insight through biblical principles via publishing books, writing scripts on newspaper, Journals, Articles, Panel discussions, and talk shows.
Read more : www.hagnos.ie/sop
HAGNOS EMPOWERMENT CENTRE
Creating an apostolic environment through Hagnos Empowerment Centre (HEC). HEC is a Kingdom Apostolic relational hub of all HEI activities and a team-based arena for strong apostolic relationship that is built on fruitfulness and Christlikeness. This is more of a family-oriented meeting place where strong relationship is built among our core team and partners.
Read more : www.hagnos.ie/hec
PRINCIPLES HAGNOS ASCRIBES : –
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal salvation with God the Father.
- We exalt the name, person, character and word of the Lord Jesus Christ in all our operations.
- We bring structural change through trending issues, future casting and develop an insight-based perspective through biblical principles.
- We uphold we are saved by Grace through faith – Not by works.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Resurrection and the ascension of Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God.
- We are renewed – regenerated by the Holy Spirit to bring change within our environment.
- All knowledge and wisdom emanate from God who freely gives to anyone that asks.
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the apostolic and prophetic doctrines of the Bible as one of the major ways to mature Christians in readiness for the return of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
Our Core Philosophies
- Identity – Our identity is traceable to uncovering the divine source of existence which is found in God.
- Empowerment – The essence of empowerment is to make kingdom impact and true impact comprises of divine intent (Sovereign movements of the Spirit of God) and human co-operation (Human activity that is aligned to the discerned movements and directional speaking of God).
- Sustainability – Sustainability is a virtue which proofs the quality of accurate sight of God for true success in life.